For nearly two decades, Medical Component Specialists has manufactured high-precision medical components supplied to medical OEMs worldwide made to meet ISO 13485 quality standards. One of our areas of expertise lies in the production of medical mandrels used in catheter formation and medical devices for interventional cardiology, neurology, arthroscopy, and laparoscopy. Our product quality and precision grinding expertise deliver superior surgical outcomes for our clients, while our creative design capabilities allow us to meet the diverse needs of clients and manufacture custom mandrels for their specific applications.
To better meet the needs of our clients, MCS has launched the QSP, or Quick Ship Program. We now have over 400 different catheter-forming mandrels and medical raw materials in stock and available for next-day shipment. The selection includes common sizes of French and other mandrels. We also offer “Lab in a Bag,” a ready-to-ship selection of small, medium, or large mandrels. Mandrels available for next-day shipments include:
- French PTFE 304SS Catheter Mandrels: Sizes 3 to 34 French, 73” Length
- French PTFE 304SS Hollow Tube Catheter Mandrels: Sizes 3 to 34 French, 73” Length
- French Ultra Polish 304SS Catheter Mandrels: Sizes 3 to 34 French, 73” Length
- Standard PTFE 304SS Catheter Mandrels: 0.007” to 0.125”, 73” Length
- Standard Diamond Drawn 304V Catheter Mandrels: 0.009” to 0.042”, 73” Length
- Standard Precision Ground 304SS Catheter Mandrels: 0.043” to 0.187”, 73” Length
- Standard PTFE 304SS Hollow Tube Catheter Mandrels: 0.134” to 0.310”, 60” Length
The MCS Quick Ship Program is designed to meet our clients’ immediate mandrel needs and exemplifies our commitment to continue being the preferred medical component provider for OEMs worldwide. Contact us today to learn more about our QSP.