A catheter mandrel is a metal or plastic rod that is used as a form or core around which material is wrapped or molded. For medical device manufacturing, these components can be found in many different shapes and sizes and are often used in manufacturing products such as pipes, tubes, and wires. These tools are used to give the product the desired shape and help ensure that the finished product maintains its shape and size during production. And with Medical Component Specialists, located in Providence, RI, as a leading manufacturer of these and other metal products, you know you are in good hands.
Our Twin Falls, Idaho, catheter mandrels are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the rigors of the manufacturing process and deliver the precision required for medical device manufacturing. This demands a tough and accurate product to ensure the production of superior quality products.
Medical Component Specialists is a reliable source for all your needs. Our catheter mandrels for Twin Falls, Idaho, are designed for reliability and precision so that you can trust them to get the job done. This includes everything from producing trim and delicate objects to large and bulky items. Our team of experts can help you select the perfect tool for your needs, and we’re always available to answer any questions you may have.
We even offer catheter mandrels, Twin Falls, Idaho through our quick ship e-commerce program. This enables our customers to fill their immediate needs with products that ship as soon as the same business day. These include:
- PTFE Glass Filled Mandrels 2 to 12 French (73” length)
- Pure PTFE Mandrel 3 to 34 French (73” length)
- French Size PTFE 304SS Catheter Mandrels 3 to 34 French (73” length)
- French Size PTFE Hollow Tube 304SS Catheter Mandrels 3 to 34
- French (60” length) French Size Ultra Polish 304SS Catheter Mandrels 3 to 32 French (73” length)
- PTFE Coated 304SS Catheter Mandrels .007” to .125” (73” length)
- Diamond Drawn 304V Catheter Mandrels .009” to .042” (73” length)
- Precision Ground 304SS Catheter Mandrels .043” to .187” (73” length)
- PTFE Hollow Tube 304SS Catheter Mandrels .134” to .310” (60” length)
Our team of experts is always available to answer any questions you may have so you can be confident that you’re making the best decision for your business when you utilize products from Medical Component Specialists. View our selection of medical device tools & instruments and place an order with our quick ship program today.