Though not the first trade show to reemerge as we near a post-pandemic world, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons will be holding the 2021 Annual Meeting in the San Diego Convention Center. The AAOS, founded in 1933, is the “preeminent provider of musculoskeletal education to orthopedic surgeons and others in the world.” The purpose of this world-renowned meeting is for those dedicated to Orthopaedic medical services to continue their education.
The mission of the AAOS is: “Serving our profession to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care.” This is needed now more than ever following the drastic effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Last year all experiences were virtual, so the AAOS is back this year to teach and connect people again. The goal is to safely learn and collaborate for the first time in nearly two years.
For those able to attend, AAOS will give you the opportunity to:
- See new products and technology from more than 600 companies;
- Connect with industry experts from major orthopedic and device manufacturers;
- Critically compare products and plan purchases for your hospital or practice;
- And use the My AAOS 2021 Exhibits Planner tool to navigate the exhibitor floor before arriving to help you find what you are looking for.
At the end of next month, Medical Component Specialists will travel to San Diego for the premier education and exhibition meeting of Orthopedic professionals.
MCS’s medical components that will be on display as an exhibitor at booth 1617 are:
- Ortho PIns
- Medical Drills
- Nitinol Bone Staples
- PTFE & Paralyne Coated Mandrels
- Step Mandrels
- Cannulated Drills/Instruments
- Core Wires
- Cutting INstruments
- Nitinol Devices
As a preferred supplier of precision medical components to Medical OEMs worldwide, MCS will be showcasing their master grinding capabilities, honed over generations, ensuring precision and industry-leading quality. Among MCS’s capabilities is their CNC machining, which enables high volume production, and their full, in-line manufacturing, taking medical instruments from design, through production, and into finishing.
If you’re planning to attend this year’s conference, make sure to stop by the Medical Component Specialists’ booth (1617) to check out the industry-leading medical instruments on display.
Information about the show:
- Meeting Dates: Tuesday, August 31 to Friday, September 3
- Exhibit Dates: Wednesday, September 1 to Friday, September 3
- For the 2021 Annual Meeting, Specialty Society Sessions will be held from Wednesday, September 1 to Friday, September 3.
- Address: San Diego Convention Center, 111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, California 92101
Note: AAOS is following best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and will abide by the legal mandates from the state of California at the time of the meeting. They will require all attendees and exhibitors to be vaccinated or present a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the first day registrants attend the Annual Meeting. To save time, you can pre-verify here.